iMechanics now delivers Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo customers services that integrate and maintain today’s best tech products, serving manufacturers including Apple, Cisco, Nest, Sonos, and Savant. Under new ownership and management, iMechanics, powered by SecurePRO, provides a unique opportunity to fulfill consumer demand for services in the world of digital integration.
SecurePRO offers best-in-class products, installation, and support, including:
- Computer, Phone & Tablet Sales, Service and Repair
- Purchase and Sell Pre-Owned Computers and Phones
- Home and Business Cabling and Networks
- Security & Fire Alarm System Installation and Monitoring
- Audio/Video Design and Installation
- Video Monitoring and Access Control
- Home Automation and Lighting Control
- Internet Access, Data and Voice Services
- Onsite Home and Business Tech Support
- General Electrical Services
“Increasing our footprint and expanding the SecurePRO brand with iMechanics will improve our depth of service for our loyal customer base.,” said Abe Schryer, SecurePRO President and CEO. “The market is shifting from big box retail locations to focused technology centers that provide broad expertise in product knowledge and service. As consumer needs evolve, we will continue to provide innovative new solutions.”
The MacSuperstore and iMechanics of San Luis Obispo and MacMechanic of Santa Barbara have long served local customers. The new acquisition will aid the growing IT needs of the Central Coast by adding more than 20 new technical team members to the iMechanics / SecurePRO family starting Dec. 12, 2016.