iMechanics, powered by SecurePRO, now delivers San Luis Obispo customers digital integration services to bring “Everything Tech” into their everyday lives. We supply, integrate, manage and monitor alarm systems, home and business networks, VOIP phones, home automation devices, video surveillance solutions and more.
SecurePRO offers best-in-class products, installation, and support, including:
- Security & Fire Alarm System Installation and Monitoring
- Audio/Video Design and Installation
- Video Monitoring and Access Control
- Home Automation and Lighting Control
- Computer, Phone & Tablet Sales, Service and Repair
- Home and Business Cabling and Networks
- Onsite Home and Business Tech Support
- General Electrical Services
“Increasing our footprint and expanding the SecurePRO brand with iMechanics will improve our depth of service for our loyal customer base.,” said Abe Schryer, SecurePRO President and CEO. “The market is shifting from big box retail locations to focused technology centers that provide broad expertise in product knowledge and service. As consumer needs evolve, we will continue to provide innovative new solutions.”
The MacSuperstore and iMechanics of San Luis Obispo and MacMechanic of Santa Barbara have long served local customers. The new acquisition will aid the growing IT needs of the Central Coast by adding more than 20 new technical team members to the iMechanics / SecurePRO family starting Dec. 12, 2016.